Pandora House Crafts makes fine art you can use every day by using up-cycled and reclaimed woods to create pens, pencils, seam rippers, and desk toys.(current price list)
Featured Item: Seam Ripper
Seam Rippers regularly sell out at shows. I normally stock the double-ended style, but can special order a single-ended style if desired. The seam ripper comes in your choice of wood species with chrome, or 24k gold platted fittings with manganese steel blades.
I prefer to work "sit-and-sell" shows where I can interact directly with my customers. I'm especially interested in shows between Seattle and Arlington, and as far east as Monroe or Fall City. I am now equipped for outdoor shows. If you know of an upcoming craft show or holiday bazaar relatively close to me, I'd love to hear about it.
- January 13-15 Rustycon Seattle Airport Marriott; Seattle, WA.
- February 12 Oddmall Embassy Suites Hotel; Lynnwood, WA.
- April 13-16 Norwescon DoubleTree by Hilton; SeaTac, WA.
- May 20-21 Oddmall Tacoma Convention Center; Tacoma, WA.
- June 24-25 Oddmall Everett Community College; Everett, WA.
Upcoming Shows 2017
- November 1, 2017 Last day to finalize custom orders for Christmas.
- December 3, 2017 Last day to place orders for Christmas gifts (limited to stock on hand). There is some flexibity in this date if you are local to the Seattle area or are willing to take a chance that the order won't make it by Christmas eve.
I also have an Etsy store where I post items that I have for sale year-round.
Photos and web descriptions are poor substitutes for seeing the product with your own eyes, and touching it with your own fingers. Because my products are handmade, there are subtle variations in texture, shape, and color that are best experienced in person. If you live within about an hour's drive of zip code 98155, I can bring my products to you.
The trunk show includes my current stock of various styles of pens, plus my interactive pen bar and my key fobs which can be personalized on site. I usually also bring samples of my other items. The trunk show can take as little as about 15 minutes, or it can be a part of a larger event you are hosting.
A cover charge, payable in advance via PayPal, will be fully credited toward any purchases made at your trunk show but is not otherwise refundable. The cover charge is based partly on driving time to your location and partly on how long you want me to be on site.
Contact me to discuss arranging a trunk show. Evening and weekend slots are generally available throughout the year. Occasional daytime slots during the week may be available by special arrangement.